Friday, April 17, 2015

Marge is Back in the Saddle!

My Comments:

DriverFinder Network is happy to announce that it's leader/founder is back in her Admin desk working full time. Marge states: "Beginning in Oct of 2014 I thought I was down for the count! I've gone through the valley of the shadow of death of a rare condition which they call Eosinophilic Cystitis (EC). Though it may never be cured, I am in control of it finally and back to work in full swing".

For those of you curious as to what EC is all about go to this page: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15857336

If you think you may have this condition, your doctor may never have heard of it because it's so rare, that information will be valuable to you.

"It took over 2 years to diagnosis for me. I am now under the care of the University of Michigan research hospital. EC mimics cancer and continuous bladder infections (UTI)".

Anyone who has any questions or comments about EC please post it here on the blog.

Happy Spring!
DFN Team Leader

No comments: